www.australiancruisingnews.com.au Provides A Unique Insight Into The Australian Cruising Industry.
Are you aware that Australia has its very own website dedicated to the Australian cruising industry, that’s right www.australiancruisingnews.com.au is the only dedicated website that focuses on the cruise ships that are based and homeported in Australian waters, every Australian cruising season?
How it all started, it started with my own personal cruising experiences, as I have done over 50 cruises worldwide and been on variety of different ships to many stunning destinations.
Then came the time for surfing the web about cruising and seeing if there was a website that just focuses on the cruise ships that are based and homeported in Australian waters, every Australian cruising season.
To my astonishment there was not a website out there offering this as a service to the Australian cruising community hence the website name www.australiancruisingnews.com.au was born!
Our point of difference is to provide you with fresh local content and we are constantly updating our website to bring you the latest information from the cruise lines direct.
We offer the latest in cruising news, cruise line and cruise ship information, unbiased cruise ship reviews when we get invited on board, as we do not work for any of the cruise lines or work on any of the cruise ships that we do reviews on.
We also offer helpful hints and tips whether your a first time cruiser or someone that is experienced, coming soon we will also have Australian destination information so that you will be able to read up on your favorite ports before you leave for your cruise, so you will have some idea of what to expect.
Our views are solely our own and we are not paid in anyway shape or form.
Australian Cruising News.com.au Achievements:
1. We are Australia’s only dedicated cruising website to promoting the cruise ships that are based and homeported in Australian waters, every Australian cruising season.
2. Invited on board Carnival Spirits Inaugural sailing out of Sydney, Australia on the 19th of October 2012 to promote the world’s number one social media app for cruising www.shipmateapp.com
3. Interviewed David Jones the Cooperate communications manager of Carnival Australia in regards to the 5 Sydney based ships in a salute the Royal Australian Navy : https://youtu.be/mlKQrEy5vp8
4. Interviewed Ann Sherry in regards to the P&OEdge and John Sharpe the creator of the P&OEdge : https://youtu.be/GPy4qHD
5. Interviewed Meg Koffel, Princess Cruises Public Relations Manager in relation to what makes Princess cruises stand out from the rest. : https://youtu.be/SY7YW-eWBKQ This video was put onto the www.WLCL.com.au website as a training tool for agents.
6. We were involved as the official photographer for the Inaugural Jelly Bean Cruise on board Celebrity Solstice on the 23rd of October 2014 supporting the Danii Meads-Barlow Foundation.
7. Awarded to be in the TOP 50 cruise websites and blogs worldwide by https://blog.feedspot.com/cruise_blogs/
Not only does www.australiancruisingnews.com.au have a successful website following of over 158,000 followers and over 10,000 readers a week we also have our social media outlets below:
http://www.facebook.com/AustralianCruisingNews.com.au on average 40,000 readers per week alone through its face book site. We have a very loyal group of followers to whom we would like to acknowledge each and every one of them!
Once again we offer a very unique insight to the Australian Cruising Industry, as we are focused on the ships that are based and home ported in Australian waters, every Australian season, this is OUR point of difference!
Information supplied by: www.australiancruisingnews.com.au The HOME Of Australian Cruising!