Norwegian Cruise Line, Up And Running In Australia.
Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) this week celebrated the launch of its new Australian website, which has been transitioned to the brand’s new global platform.
The easy-to-navigate site has been tailored for Australian audiences – displaying all fares in Australian dollars – and is designed to deliver an enhanced user experience and centralise global product management, ensuring up-to-the-minute product information on berth availabilities and special offers.
The mobile-optimised design allows for on-the-go researching, and new features such as the quick and easy ‘Find a Holiday’ search tool makes planning the perfect trip possible with just a few simple clicks by selecting destination, dates, number of days, port of departure and/or ship. An ‘Advanced Search’ option allows holiday-planners to drill down to stateroom type, number of guests and average price per person. Bundled travel including cruise, hotel and airfares can also be quickly searched. For those looking to combine itineraries, NCL’s local, Sydney-based Contact Centre can easily assist with this.
Itineraries, pricing and bookings for NCL’s 2016/2017 worldwide itineraries are available via the website now, with pricing and bookings for Norwegian Jewel’s inaugural Australasian season also avalible to view and book.
Together with the United States and Brazil, Australia is one of the first markets to transition to NCL’s new, globalised web platform.
The new website can be viewed and accessed now at www.ncl.com.au
The new Australian website is supported by NCL’s dedicated agent portal, Norwegian Central, which can be accessed at www.norwegiancentral.com
Part of NCL's Partners First initiative, the new portal offers a single sign-on for travel agents providing access to all the tools you need to learn, promote and book Norwegian, including:
· Find templates and customise marketing materials, including Flyers, Advertisements, Digital Assets, Videos and Emails to distribute to clients;
· Learn about the fleet, on-board activities and dining, shore excursions and more in a fun and interactive way via the online NCL University;
· Save your place and participate in regular Webinars;
· View, download and order brochures;
· Quickly and simply review weekly promotions and pricing information, book new reservations and manage existing reservations;
· Connect with the NCL Business Development Manager in your local area.
Information supplied by : Norwegian Cruise Line.
Cruise The Seas Travel And Media, Cruising Australia The HOME Of Australian Cruising!